Attendance Officer – to start 17th April 2023
20 hours (term time + 20 hours INSET – 39 weeks per annum)
G3 SCP 6 – 9 £20,812 - £21,967 (pro rata)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Attendance Officer to join our team at Donington Primary School. The position is 20 hours per week this will be based on a term time plus 20 hours basis:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
We are looking for a capable, enthusiastic, energetic person with a can-do attitude to join our happy team.
The Role - to assist the school in our obligations and targets in relation to school attendance, especially persistent absence. To promote positive attitudes by students and families towards education and to ensure that parents are made fully aware of their statutory responsibilities.
- Commitment to safeguarding is essential.
- Experience in a School Office is very desirable.
- Working with children and Parents
- Monitoring attendance reports
- Working towards maximizing the attendance across the school
- Experience in an office administration position in the public or private sector is essential.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent ICT skills with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
We are an equal opportunities organisation which welcomes applications from all sections of the community, please note that we do not accept CV’s.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced background check by the Disclosure and Barring Service, employment references and medical clearance.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 21st February at midday
Interviews: Monday 27th February